First the new articles added:
- Added Vista Tip about how to analyze boot time performance using the Windows Performance Toolkit.
- Added WinXP Tip about faster Start-menu navigation using search functionality. Credits LifeHacker.com
- Added Vista Tip about the special "All Tasks" folder. Credits ItsMyWindows.com
- Added Windows Tip about the shell-keyword, and how it can be used to quickly access common folders. Credits Winhelponline.com.
- Many of the security issues discovered in WordPress (and fixed) take offset in a registered user (Have now disabled user registration in WordPress).
- When posting a comment in WordPress, then one seldom want to bother with user login.
- bbPress is still in beta, so any security issues that might give it access to the Wordpress database is unwanted.
- bbPress has upgraded the password security, but this is not compatible with the old horse WordPress 2.0