- Open Control Panel and double click Network and Internet Connections and open Network Connections.
- Click the connection on which Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) is enabled, and then, under Network Tasks, click Change settings of this connection.
- On the Advanced-tab, click Settings.
- On the Security Logging-tab, under Logging Options, select one or both of the following options:
- To enable logging of unsuccessful inbound connection attempts, select the Log dropped packets check box.
- To enable logging of successful outbound connections, select the Log successful connections check box.
More Info Internet Connection Firewall security log file overview
Related Setting up WinXP Internet Connection Firewall (ICF)