Have been checking the 404 errors, and have fixed a few redirects. Also confirmed my fear of performance problems when using shared web-hosting, as there was a short moment of 5 minutes where all page request took 15 secs. or more to load (WP-Cache or not).
Added some new articles that have been lying in my bookmarks:
- Added Mozilla Thunderbird Tip about how to configure the Thunderbird reply function to be more like Outlook Express.
- Added Windows Mail Tip about how to remove misspelled words from the custom dictionary. Credits Winhelponline.com.
- Added Windows Vista Tip about how to change the OEM branding of the System Information applet. Credits Winhelponline.com.
- Added Internet Explorer 7.0 Utility that can fake websites into thinking that it is Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Added Windows Vista Tip about removing the removable drives from the sendto context-menu. Credits Winhelponline.com.
- Added Send To Toys which is a Windows utility that can extend the sendto context-menu.
- Added Windows Vista Tip about making the start-menu search faster by limiting the search from using the entire file-index. Credits TechGalaxy.net.
- Added Windows Vista Tip about extending the period before Windows Product Activation is needed. Credits WindowsSecrets.com.
- Added Windows XP LLTD Responder Extension which makes XP support the LLTD protocol so it is displayed in Windows Vista network map diagram.
- Added vLite that makes it easy to create your own custom Vista installation.
- Added Windows Vista Tip about how to enable the Aero Interface on Vista Home Basic. Credits petri.co.il.