- Start "My Computer"
- In the "My Computer" menu select "Tools" -> "Folder Options..."
- Select the fan "File Types"
- Sort the registered file types by name by clicking the 2nd column
- Find and select the file type "Folder"
- Press the "Edit" button, and a new window pops up ("Advanced" if using WinMe)
- Press the "New..." button, and a new window pops up
- Set the action to be :
Open Command Prompt Here
- Set the application to be :
C:\Windows\command.com /k doskey cd "%1"
- Press Ok to save the newly added entry
Related Configure file types to include your own useful actions